Ir al contenido principal

My beautiful refrigerator

I'm not really fan of current technology. I prefer a piece of technology that is a very important object of everyone's houses: the refrigerator. Since I have memory I use this magnificent household appliance, maybe my refrigerator is older than me haha. Normally, in the morning, I don't open the fridge, just if I eat oat with vegetable milk. Then, at luch time, I take the ingredients that I'll use to cook my food. Also I used to open the magic door at tea time and at dinner time. I have to admit that sometimes I look snacks two or three times in the middle of the night haha.

On occasion people ask me why I like it so much, then I answer: "why not? can´t I?" because I think that everyone is happier with food on the plate, and where can you save your food properly? Yes, is right, in your beautiful refrigerator. In fact, I can't imagine the society without this magnificent invention. Maybe we would live in a world like a hundreds years ago.

Well, may I overstating, but I don't really thought.

Comentarios

  1. Jajaja I hadn't thought about it, but I also love the refrigerator. I love eating and drink cold water or vegetable milk

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Martin, I agree with you, refrigerator is very useful in daily life. By the way, coconut vegetable milk is my favorite.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hahaha i like your post martin. I go to te kitchen and i open refrigerator many times daily :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Practice Post

The social media are a big new world in the contemporary society. For the people who had grown with this smart tecnology since childhood isn´t to hard to understand, but for the group of people how used to do everything at the "old way" is a real challenge. In my case, I fell more like a person from the first group. The first time that I'm log in on a social media platform was in 2008 and since then I'm in love of Facebook. At that time, my parents told me: "Martin, don't put your personal information on websites, this is pretty insecure", and... it is! If you ask me about the limits that everyone must to have for a safety "virtual live", I would tell that you don't depends of any social media, your life is outside of the screen.

My Career

Never in my life I felt confident about what to do in the future or where to job. The only thing in my all life that I like to do is play football. Since my 4th birthday my dream was to be footballer until the age of 16, when the destiny closed the door in front to me (AYIAA). That was the reason because I didn't know what I wanted for 4 years more or less. The only two things I knew was that I hate to work enclosed and that I like learning different subject areas. To be honest, I decided to study geography following my instinct, and that was the best decision I've taken. In my first year I met amazing people and I learnt a lot about subject that interest me. I don´t know what area I prefer yet, but I'm fell on the right track.

A subject I've enjoyed

Hi everyone, I hope you are well. Today I'm going to write about the most interesting subject that I've cursed this semester. For me is too complicated to choose at least one, because it wasn't atractive to have virtual classes this year. But, if i have to decide one, I would choose Cultural Geography. The main goals for this subject is knowing Cultural Geography, thinking Cultural Geography and doing Cultural Geography. With this in mind, the teacher try different contents along the semester, all of this based on two principal lectures: "Las fronteras del discurso geográfico: El tiempo y el espacio en la investigación social" (Aliste & Nuñez) and "Los fundamentos actuales de la geografía cultural" (Claval). An examples of the most important contents are: the concept of time and space as subjectivities based on the reason, the eurocentrism, language as tool and object of study and the differences between natural and social order. Is very important un